- Cooking Time: 30 - 35 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 3/4 cup flax seed meal
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 -2 tablespoon caraway seed
- In a large bowl add almond flour, flax, salt, baking soda and cream of tartar.
- In a smaller bowl combine eggs, oil, water and agave.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry, then mix in caraway seeds.
- Allow batter to sit for 1-2 minutes to thicken.
- Grease a 6 x 3.5 x 2.5 inch loaf pan and pour/scoop batter inches.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool and serve
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Spring 2014
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More