- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (20-oz.) package Pillsbury’s Best Refrigerated Peanut Butter Cookies
- 12 miniature peanut butter cup candies, unwrapped
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- Heat oven to 350º F.
- Divide cookie dough into 12 equal pieces.
- Wrap 1 piece of dough around each peanut butter cup, shaping into a ball.
- Place 6 balls on ungreased cookie sheet, spaced evenly apart.
- Refrigerate remaining 6 balls until ready to bake.
- Bake at 350º F for 11 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool completely.
- Repeat with remaining 6 balls.
- In small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips and shortening, stirring constantly. Drizzle over cooled cookies in crisscorss pattern.
- Let stand until glaze is set.
- 12 cookies.
NotesI CAN;T REMEMBER WHERE I GOT THIS RECIPE, BUT I'VE MADE IT THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS FOR CHRISTMAS AND EVERYBODY LOVES THEM. THEY'RE EASY AND DELICOUS!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More