- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (20-oz.) package Pillsbury’s Best Refrigerated Peanut Butter Cookies
- 12 miniature peanut butter cup candies, unwrapped
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- Heat oven to 350º F.
- Divide cookie dough into 12 equal pieces.
- Wrap 1 piece of dough around each peanut butter cup, shaping into a ball.
- Place 6 balls on ungreased cookie sheet, spaced evenly apart.
- Refrigerate remaining 6 balls until ready to bake.
- Bake at 350º F for 11 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool completely.
- Repeat with remaining 6 balls.
- In small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips and shortening, stirring constantly. Drizzle over cooled cookies in crisscorss pattern.
- Let stand until glaze is set.
- 12 cookies.
NotesI CAN;T REMEMBER WHERE I GOT THIS RECIPE, BUT I'VE MADE IT THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS FOR CHRISTMAS AND EVERYBODY LOVES THEM. THEY'RE EASY AND DELICOUS!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More