- Cooking Time: 65
- Preparation Time:
- 15 cups popped corn
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 Tbsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- Place popcorn into 2 13x9" pans. Mix together salt, butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, molasses, ginger and cinnamon in a heavy, large saucepan. Heat over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil, stirring frequently. Boil for 5 minutes. Remove pan from heat and mix in baking soda.
- Mixture will foam up - this is why you need a large pan!
- Pour this foamy mixture over popped corn in the prepared pans and mix thoroughly.
- Bake both pans at 250 degrees for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes, until corn is glazed and crisp.
- Cool completely, then store in airtight containers.
50 Shades of Taste
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More