- Cooking Time: 65
- Preparation Time:
- 15 cups popped corn
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 Tbsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- Place popcorn into 2 13x9" pans. Mix together salt, butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, molasses, ginger and cinnamon in a heavy, large saucepan. Heat over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil, stirring frequently. Boil for 5 minutes. Remove pan from heat and mix in baking soda.
- Mixture will foam up - this is why you need a large pan!
- Pour this foamy mixture over popped corn in the prepared pans and mix thoroughly.
- Bake both pans at 250 degrees for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes, until corn is glazed and crisp.
- Cool completely, then store in airtight containers.
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Cooking with SabraSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More