- Cooking Time: 65
- Preparation Time:
- 15 cups popped corn
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 Tbsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- Place popcorn into 2 13x9" pans. Mix together salt, butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, molasses, ginger and cinnamon in a heavy, large saucepan. Heat over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil, stirring frequently. Boil for 5 minutes. Remove pan from heat and mix in baking soda.
- Mixture will foam up - this is why you need a large pan!
- Pour this foamy mixture over popped corn in the prepared pans and mix thoroughly.
- Bake both pans at 250 degrees for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes, until corn is glazed and crisp.
- Cool completely, then store in airtight containers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More