- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 eggs
- bread crumbs
- grated parmesean cheese
- 2 pork loin chops
- salt and pepper
- 3 tbspn olive oil
- whisk the eggs in a pie plate to blend.
- place the bread crumbs on a plate and the cheese on another plate.
- Sprinkle the pork chops generousy with salt and pepper. Coat the chops completely with the cheese, patting to adhere.
- Dip the chops into the eggs, then coat completely with bread crumbs, patting to adhere.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add pork chops and cook until golden brown (about 6 minutes per side)
NotesSo easy. So good. What more do you want?
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More