- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup brown rice flour or sorghum flour
- 1/2 cup teff flour (preferably light)
- 1/2 cup millet flour
- 2/3 cup tapioca starch/flour
- 1/3 cup cornstarch or potato starch
- To make a flour blend, thoroughly combine all ingredients.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator until used.
- High-Fiber Flour Blend
- This high-fiber blend works for breads, pancakes, snack bars and cookies that contain chocolate, warm spices, raisins or other fruits.
- It is not suited to delicately flavored recipes, such as sugar cookies, crepes, cream puffs, birthday cakes or cupcakes.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Summer 2011
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
50 Shades of Taste
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More