- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup brown rice flour or sorghum flour
- 1/2 cup teff flour (preferably light)
- 1/2 cup millet flour
- 2/3 cup tapioca starch/flour
- 1/3 cup cornstarch or potato starch
- To make a flour blend, thoroughly combine all ingredients.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator until used.
- High-Fiber Flour Blend
- This high-fiber blend works for breads, pancakes, snack bars and cookies that contain chocolate, warm spices, raisins or other fruits.
- It is not suited to delicately flavored recipes, such as sugar cookies, crepes, cream puffs, birthday cakes or cupcakes.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Summer 2011
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More