- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup brown rice flour or sorghum flour
- 1/2 cup teff flour (preferably light)
- 1/2 cup millet flour
- 2/3 cup tapioca starch/flour
- 1/3 cup cornstarch or potato starch
- To make a flour blend, thoroughly combine all ingredients.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator until used.
- High-Fiber Flour Blend
- This high-fiber blend works for breads, pancakes, snack bars and cookies that contain chocolate, warm spices, raisins or other fruits.
- It is not suited to delicately flavored recipes, such as sugar cookies, crepes, cream puffs, birthday cakes or cupcakes.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Summer 2011
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More