- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Garfava flour 1/3 c
- Tapioca 1/3 c
- Cornstarch 1/3 c
- Xanthan gum 2 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp.
- Olive oil 1 tbsp.
- Egg 2
- Combine the starch with the gum and salt.
- Whisk together the oil and eggs.
- Combine wet and dry and mix until it forms a ball. Dough will be sticky.
- Rest dough well.
- Roll with a pasta machine until desired thickness.
- Cut into desired widths.
- Dry slightly while preparing water.
- Boil salted water with a small amount of olive oil.
- Cook pasta until el dente.
- Strain, toss with becel if you want to freeze product for later use or use immediately by tossing with favourite sauce or condiments.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News - Spring 2010