- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Garfava flour 1/3 c
- Tapioca 1/3 c
- Cornstarch 1/3 c
- Xanthan gum 2 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp.
- Olive oil 1 tbsp.
- Egg 2
- Combine the starch with the gum and salt.
- Whisk together the oil and eggs.
- Combine wet and dry and mix until it forms a ball. Dough will be sticky.
- Rest dough well.
- Roll with a pasta machine until desired thickness.
- Cut into desired widths.
- Dry slightly while preparing water.
- Boil salted water with a small amount of olive oil.
- Cook pasta until el dente.
- Strain, toss with becel if you want to freeze product for later use or use immediately by tossing with favourite sauce or condiments.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News - Spring 2010
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More