- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Garfava flour 1/3 c
- Tapioca 1/3 c
- Cornstarch 1/3 c
- Xanthan gum 2 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp.
- Olive oil 1 tbsp.
- Egg 2
- Combine the starch with the gum and salt.
- Whisk together the oil and eggs.
- Combine wet and dry and mix until it forms a ball. Dough will be sticky.
- Rest dough well.
- Roll with a pasta machine until desired thickness.
- Cut into desired widths.
- Dry slightly while preparing water.
- Boil salted water with a small amount of olive oil.
- Cook pasta until el dente.
- Strain, toss with becel if you want to freeze product for later use or use immediately by tossing with favourite sauce or condiments.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News - Spring 2010
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More