- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 630g (1lb, 5 oz)
- Preparation Time:
- 45ml - 1.5 fl. Oz Buttermilk or soy milk
- 1 Egg
- 6g - 1 tsp. Salt
- 30g - 3 tbsp. Brown sugar
- 5ml - 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 5ml - 1 tsp Almond extract
- 210g-1 ¼ c Rice flour
- 60g-1/2 c Cornstarch
- 60g-1/2 c Tapioca flour
- 1g - ½ tsp Xanthan gum
- 180g-6 oz Unsalted butter or soy margarine
- Whisk together milk, egg, salt, sugar, vanilla and almond extract.
- Combine rice flour, cornstarch, tapioca and xanthan gum.
- Cut in the cold butter or margarine until fat pieces are the size of peas.
- Add the milk mixture and mix just until the dough comes together.
- Wrap in plastic and chill at least 1 hour before using
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Summer 2012
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
50 Shades of Taste
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More