- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 375 ml/1.6c Sweet rice flour
- 125 ml/1/2c Tapioca starch
- 5 ml/1 tsp Xanthan gum
- 2 ml/1/2 tsp Salt
- 5 Eggs
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Add eggs and mix on low until a smooth dough develops which pulls away from the bowl.
- If dough is too dry add water as required.
- Roll to a maximum of 2 mm, cut into circles and fill.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Summer 2012
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More