- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 Tbsp. Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread
- 4 tsp. all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 12 slices 2% American cheese, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 tsp. Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- In 2-quart saucepan, melt Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread over medium heat and cook flour, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. With wire whisk, stir in 1/2 cup milk. Bring just to a boil, stirring frequently. Stir in remaining 1 cup milk. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, then stir in cheese and Seasoned Salt until cheese is melted. Let stand covered 2 minutes. Stir just until smooth. Stir in macaroni.
- 6 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 20 Minute(s)
- Cook Time:
- 15 Minute(s)
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Megan Lust and The Gluten Free Vegan’s Pizza Buns
Asian Beef WrapsSee More