GRASSHOPPER DESSERT SQUARES
- Servings: 16
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs (from 15-oz package)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, cubed, softened
- 1/3 cup green crème de menthe liqueur
- 1/4 cup white crème de cacao liqueur
- 1 1/2 jars (7 oz each) marshmallow creme (2 1/4 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
Line 13x9-inch pan with foil so edges of foil extend over sides of pan; spray with cooking spray. In pan, mix cookie crumbs, sugar and butter. Press evenly in bottom of pan.
In large bowl, beat cream cheese, crème de menthe and crème de cacao with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add marshmallow creme; beat until smooth. Refrigerate about 45 minutes or until mixture mounds when dropped from a spoon.
In chilled large bowl, beat whipping cream on high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into marshmallow mixture until blended. Pour over crust. Freeze about 4 hours or until firm.
Remove from pan, using foil to lift. Let dessert stand at room temperature 10 minutes before cutting