- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs (from 15-oz package)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, cubed, softened
- 1/3 cup green crème de menthe liqueur
- 1/4 cup white crème de cacao liqueur
- 1 1/2 jars (7 oz each) marshmallow creme (2 1/4 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil so edges of foil extend over sides of pan; spray with cooking spray. In pan, mix cookie crumbs, sugar and butter. Press evenly in bottom of pan.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, crème de menthe and crème de cacao with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add marshmallow creme; beat until smooth. Refrigerate about 45 minutes or until mixture mounds when dropped from a spoon.
- In chilled large bowl, beat whipping cream on high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into marshmallow mixture until blended. Pour over crust. Freeze about 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from pan, using foil to lift. Let dessert stand at room temperature 10 minutes before cutting
NotesTop each serving with a dollop of whipped cream and chocolate
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More