- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons of Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1/3 Cup of Freshly Chopped Parsley
- 1/3 Cup of Freshly Chopped Basil
- 1 Clove of Garlic Minced
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Step 1: Mix together everything, accept the chicken breasts, in a large bowl.
- Step 2: Add boneless skinless chicken breasts to the bowl, cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Step 3: Get you grill nice and hot and oil the grates to prevent the chicken from sticking.
- Step 4: Grill chicken breasts about 4 minutes per side or until done.
NotesThis is one of my favorite grilling marinade recipes. I use this marinade often and its versatile. It goes quite nicely with fish, especially with shrimp and scallops.
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More