- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons of Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1/3 Cup of Freshly Chopped Parsley
- 1/3 Cup of Freshly Chopped Basil
- 1 Clove of Garlic Minced
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Step 1: Mix together everything, accept the chicken breasts, in a large bowl.
- Step 2: Add boneless skinless chicken breasts to the bowl, cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Step 3: Get you grill nice and hot and oil the grates to prevent the chicken from sticking.
- Step 4: Grill chicken breasts about 4 minutes per side or until done.
NotesThis is one of my favorite grilling marinade recipes. I use this marinade often and its versatile. It goes quite nicely with fish, especially with shrimp and scallops.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
GAES PTO Recipes
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More