- Cooking Time: 9 - 10 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 8 slices gluten free bread
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella
- 1 1/2 cups grated Gruyère
- 1/2 cup gf grated aged goat cheese
- 3/4 cup Bread-and-Butter Pick-les
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter
- Smear both sides of bread slices with mayonnaise.
- Combine cheeses in a bowl. Sprinkle 4 slices bread with half of cheese mixture, dividing equally.
- Top each with 3-4 pickles.
- Divide prosciutto among sandwiches; top with remaining cheese.
- Cover with remaining bread.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in each of 2 large heavy skillets over medium-low heat.
- Add 2 sandwiches to each skillet and cook until bread is golden, 9-10 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon butter to each skillet, flip sandwiches, and cook until bread is golden and cheese is melted, 9-10 minutes longer.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Summer 2014
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More