- Cooking Time: 9 - 10 minutes
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryReprinted from Celi-Yak News Summer 2014
- 8 slices gluten free bread
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella
- 1 1/2 cups grated Gruyère
- 1/2 cup gf grated aged goat cheese
- 3/4 cup Bread-and-Butter Pick-les
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter
- Smear both sides of bread slices with mayonnaise.
- Combine cheeses in a bowl. Sprinkle 4 slices bread with half of cheese mixture, dividing equally.
- Top each with 3-4 pickles.
- Divide prosciutto among sandwiches; top with remaining cheese.
- Cover with remaining bread.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in each of 2 large heavy skillets over medium-low heat.
- Add 2 sandwiches to each skillet and cook until bread is golden, 9-10 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon butter to each skillet, flip sandwiches, and cook until bread is golden and cheese is melted, 9-10 minutes longer.
Recipes Worth Counter Surfing For - Vizsla Owners Best Loved Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Easy Halloween Cookies
Best Boiled Egg
Original Grape Nuts Bread Recipe from 1940’sSee More