GRILLED PEACHES AND VANILLA BEAN ICE CREAM
- Cooking Time: 5 mins
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30mins
- GRILLED PEACHES AND VANILLA BEAN ICE CREAM:
- • 2-3 lbs. of Fresh Peaches
- • 1/2 cup Sugar
- • Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
1. Remove the pits from the Peaches and quarter them.
2. Toss the Peaches in the Sugar and place on a grill of medium heat. Grill each side of the Peach until warmed through and “soft”. (3 mins. side 1 and 2 mins. side2)
3. Divide the Peach pieces into bowls and top with the Ice Cream and serve immediately.