- Cooking Time: 5 mins
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30mins
- GRILLED PEACHES AND VANILLA BEAN ICE CREAM:
- • 2-3 lbs. of Fresh Peaches
- • 1/2 cup Sugar
- • Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 1. Remove the pits from the Peaches and quarter them.
- 2. Toss the Peaches in the Sugar and place on a grill of medium heat. Grill each side of the Peach until warmed through and “soft”. (3 mins. side 1 and 2 mins. side2)
- 3. Divide the Peach pieces into bowls and top with the Ice Cream and serve immediately.
NotesWe had a Gourmet Cooking Class at our club and this dish was presented by By: CHEF GERARD BRUNETT - all were pleased.
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More