- Cooking Time: 5 mins
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30mins
- GRILLED PEACHES AND VANILLA BEAN ICE CREAM:
- • 2-3 lbs. of Fresh Peaches
- • 1/2 cup Sugar
- • Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 1. Remove the pits from the Peaches and quarter them.
- 2. Toss the Peaches in the Sugar and place on a grill of medium heat. Grill each side of the Peach until warmed through and “soft”. (3 mins. side 1 and 2 mins. side2)
- 3. Divide the Peach pieces into bowls and top with the Ice Cream and serve immediately.
NotesWe had a Gourmet Cooking Class at our club and this dish was presented by By: CHEF GERARD BRUNETT - all were pleased.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Home cookingSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More