- Cooking Time: 5 mins
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30mins
- GRILLED PEACHES AND VANILLA BEAN ICE CREAM:
- • 2-3 lbs. of Fresh Peaches
- • 1/2 cup Sugar
- • Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 1. Remove the pits from the Peaches and quarter them.
- 2. Toss the Peaches in the Sugar and place on a grill of medium heat. Grill each side of the Peach until warmed through and “soft”. (3 mins. side 1 and 2 mins. side2)
- 3. Divide the Peach pieces into bowls and top with the Ice Cream and serve immediately.
NotesWe had a Gourmet Cooking Class at our club and this dish was presented by By: CHEF GERARD BRUNETT - all were pleased.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More