- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef, browned
- green pepper, optional
- garlic, optional
- 2 cups macaroni OR spaghetti
- 1- 10-3/4 ounce can tomato soup OR mushroom soup
- water, if needed
- - Brown ground beef with onion, celery, and green pepper. Drain and rinse.
- - Cook macaroni OR spaghetti as directed on package.
- - Combine all ingredients, including soup, and simmer in Dutch oven or crockpot.
- The longer it simmers, the better it tastes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More