- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef, browned
- green pepper, optional
- garlic, optional
- 2 cups macaroni OR spaghetti
- 1- 10-3/4 ounce can tomato soup OR mushroom soup
- water, if needed
- - Brown ground beef with onion, celery, and green pepper. Drain and rinse.
- - Cook macaroni OR spaghetti as directed on package.
- - Combine all ingredients, including soup, and simmer in Dutch oven or crockpot.
- The longer it simmers, the better it tastes.