- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryGreat Guacamole Dip - perfect for the super bowl!
- 2 avocados - peeled and pitted
- 3 teaspoons of freshly squeezed lime or lemon juice
- 1 medium tomato - finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons of garlic - crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon of hot pepper sauce
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of jalapeno slices - chopped
- Cut and peel avocados into a bowl and mash with a fork or potato masher.
- Now add the other prepared ingredients to the avocado and stir.
- Serve with cornchips
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean paste
Lamb Loin Chops with Mushroom Marsala SauceSee More