- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 avocados - peeled and pitted
- 3 teaspoons of freshly squeezed lime or lemon juice
- 1 medium tomato - finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons of garlic - crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon of hot pepper sauce
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of jalapeno slices - chopped
- Cut and peel avocados into a bowl and mash with a fork or potato masher.
- Now add the other prepared ingredients to the avocado and stir.
- Serve with cornchips
NotesGreat Guacamole Dip - perfect for the super bowl!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More