- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger orange vodka
- 1/2 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger raspberry vodka
- 1/2 fluid ounce pineapple schnapps
- 1 ounce grenadine syrup
- 1 ounce sweet and sour mix
- 2 fluid ounces pineapple juice
- 1 fluid ounce cranberry juice
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 1 orange slice
- Pour the orange vodka, raspberry vodka, pineapple schnapps, grenadine, sour mix, pineapple juice, and cranberry juice into a cocktail shaker over ice. Cover, and shake until the outside of the shaker has frosted. Pour into a highball glass, and garnish with a maraschino cherry and orange slice to serve.
Notes"Orange, raspberry and pineapple flavors combine in a sweet tropical drink. "
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More