- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
Backstory"Orange, raspberry and pineapple flavors combine in a sweet tropical drink. "
- 1/2 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger orange vodka
- 1/2 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger raspberry vodka
- 1/2 fluid ounce pineapple schnapps
- 1 ounce grenadine syrup
- 1 ounce sweet and sour mix
- 2 fluid ounces pineapple juice
- 1 fluid ounce cranberry juice
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 1 orange slice
- Pour the orange vodka, raspberry vodka, pineapple schnapps, grenadine, sour mix, pineapple juice, and cranberry juice into a cocktail shaker over ice. Cover, and shake until the outside of the shaker has frosted. Pour into a highball glass, and garnish with a maraschino cherry and orange slice to serve.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014See More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More