- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. chicken breast, sliced
- 3 tbs. instant green curry paste
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 crisp eggplants cut into quarters (they look similar to tomatillos)
- 1/4 cup sweet basil fresh
- 4 red chilis, sliced (substituted serano for red and only used 2 - still plenty spicy. Exclude entirely if you want it mild)
- 2 tbs. fish sauce
- 1 tbs. sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Using a frying pan, fry green curry paste with half of the coconut milk using low heat. Add chicken and stir fry until the chicken is cooked throughly.
- Add the remaining coconut milk, water and crisp eggplants. Bring to a boil.
- Season with fish sauce, sugar, sweet basil leaves, and red chilies. Quickly remove from heat.
- Serve with jasmine rice.
My Family Cookbook
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More