- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. chicken breast, sliced
- 3 tbs. instant green curry paste
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 crisp eggplants cut into quarters (they look similar to tomatillos)
- 1/4 cup sweet basil fresh
- 4 red chilis, sliced (substituted serano for red and only used 2 - still plenty spicy. Exclude entirely if you want it mild)
- 2 tbs. fish sauce
- 1 tbs. sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Using a frying pan, fry green curry paste with half of the coconut milk using low heat. Add chicken and stir fry until the chicken is cooked throughly.
- Add the remaining coconut milk, water and crisp eggplants. Bring to a boil.
- Season with fish sauce, sugar, sweet basil leaves, and red chilies. Quickly remove from heat.
- Serve with jasmine rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More