- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds (667 grams) chicken breasts, deboned,skinned and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 to 2 tablespoons red curry paste*
- 1 14 ounce (397 grams) coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons nam pla* (Thai fish sauce)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Put vegetable oil in a wok or large skillet over medium heat ( I prefer to work with a wok). Stir-fry red curry paste for 1 minute. Add chicken and stir-fry until chicken is done. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- These products can be purchased at your local Oriental market such as 99 Ranch Market or on line.
- You can purchase Red Curry paste prepared or if you prefer to make it yourself, just ask me for the recipe.
NotesHeidi as promised here is a simple but very tasty Thai dish. Kathie and I were introduced to Thai food in the early 1980s because of an article in Los Angeles Magazine. One of the first Thai restaurants we visited in Los Angeles was Bangkok I on Melrose Avenue. A small place with excellent food and friendly service
Source of this recipe is: "A Touch of Thailand" by Duanguen Buranasombati.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Breads and Pastry 101
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More