- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 1 hour
- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- 2/3 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spread, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 chipotle powder
- Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut tips off wings, cut wings in half at joint.
- In bowl, combine spread, cayenne pepper sauce, salt and pepper.
- Stir in wings until coated.
- Let sit for at least 1 hour (the longer the better).
- Arrange wings on rack of broiler pan, sprinkle with chipotle powder.
- Bake 1 hour (turning half way) until thoroughly cooked and crisp.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing.
NotesI saw this recipe on a container of I Can't Believe It' Not Butter. I added the chipotle powder, if makes them smokey! I double the recipe and freeze them in the sauce!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More