- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 1 hour
BackstoryI saw this recipe on a container of I Can't Believe It' Not Butter. I added the chipotle powder, if makes them smokey! I double the recipe and freeze them in the sauce!
- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- 2/3 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spread, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 chipotle powder
- Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut tips off wings, cut wings in half at joint.
- In bowl, combine spread, cayenne pepper sauce, salt and pepper.
- Stir in wings until coated.
- Let sit for at least 1 hour (the longer the better).
- Arrange wings on rack of broiler pan, sprinkle with chipotle powder.
- Bake 1 hour (turning half way) until thoroughly cooked and crisp.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing.