GAME DAY LAYERED BEAN DIP
Game Day Layered Bean Dip
- Cooking Time: 20 to 25 Minutes
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 20 to 30 Minutes
- 1 large package cream cheese
- 1 package Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1 Can Chilli with or without beans.
- 1 Can Refried beans.
- 1 Small Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Can Green Chili , chopped
- 1 Can Rotel
- 1 package Sharp Chedder, finely shredded.
- 1 tablespoon, Chives or Green Onion (Optional)
- 1 Tablespoon, Sliced Black Olives
- 1 Bag Taco Chips, Frito's Scoops which ever you prefer.
In a large glass baking pan, blend cream cheese and ranch dressing.
Use a spatula to spread mixture over the bottom of the pan.
Making sure to keep the cheese spread off the side.
This is so that you can maintain the layered look.
Next spread the can of Chilli with or without beans. Sprinkle just a fine layer of Chedder over this layer.
Then add one half portion of the chopped onion, and also one half of the green chili's.
Next spread the refried beans over the top of this layer.
I typically will put the refried beans in a small bowl and add just a bit of the rotel juice in order to make the beans more spreadable.
Next put another fine layer of shredded chedder, you really don't need a lot. Add the rest of the chopped onions and green chili over top of the chedder. Next spread the Rotel over too make the next layer.
Finish by putting a nice thick layer of the Sharp chedder. Bake at 350 degrees until the the top is bubbly, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Sprinkle Sliced black olives over the top of the cheese mixture.
I will also dress this up with some snipped chives or finely chopped green onions, whichever I happen to have on hand.