- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips (recommended: Nestle morsels)
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place the chocolate chips in a small bowl. Combine the heavy cream and vanilla extract in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook until small bubbles appear on the outside edge of the cream. Pour the hot cream mixture over the chocolate chips. Using a fork, gently stir until all the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Dip the tops of each cupcake in the ganache and transfer to a baking sheet. Place the dipped cupcakes in the refrigerator to set, about 15 to 20 minutes. Allow cupcakes to return to room temperature before serving.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More