- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 Tbsp. un-salted butter, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 4 Tbsp. Instant coffee
- Put the chocolate and instant coffee into a large heatproof bowl.
- In a small saucepan, bring the cream to a boil, be careful not to let it boil over.
- Pour the cream over the chocolate and stir until the chocolate is melted fully.
- Add the butter one piece at a time and whisk until each piece is incorporated fully.
- Transfer half the ganache to another bowl and refrigerate for 15 minutes until slightly cool.
- Using an electric mixer, whip the chilled ganache at medium speed until thick, creamy and pale, about three minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More