- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 Tbsp. un-salted butter, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 4 Tbsp. Instant coffee
- Put the chocolate and instant coffee into a large heatproof bowl.
- In a small saucepan, bring the cream to a boil, be careful not to let it boil over.
- Pour the cream over the chocolate and stir until the chocolate is melted fully.
- Add the butter one piece at a time and whisk until each piece is incorporated fully.
- Transfer half the ganache to another bowl and refrigerate for 15 minutes until slightly cool.
- Using an electric mixer, whip the chilled ganache at medium speed until thick, creamy and pale, about three minutes.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in FilmSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More