- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 16 oz vegetables (I use some frozen mixed, and whatever else I have on hand: broccoli, squashes, etc)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 14.5 oz broth (chicken or vegetable)
- 2 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 tablespoon Spice Island Garam Masala Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Melt butter in skillet over med - high heat; saute vegetables until tender. Add flour; stir and cook 1 min. Add broth and milk; stir and cook until mixture is thick and creamy, about 10 mins. Add seasoning and parsley flakes; stir well before serving.
- Yields: 4 servings.
NotesI found this recipe on the Spice Islands Garam Masala jar. It's very yummy and is bursting with flavor. Its quick and easy which is wonderful for those busy days during the week.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. (It even tastes good the next day, cold.)
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More