- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI found this recipe on the Spice Islands Garam Masala jar. It's very yummy and is bursting with flavor. Its quick and easy which is wonderful for those busy days during the week.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. (It even tastes good the next day, cold.)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 16 oz vegetables (I use some frozen mixed, and whatever else I have on hand: broccoli, squashes, etc)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 14.5 oz broth (chicken or vegetable)
- 2 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 tablespoon Spice Island Garam Masala Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Melt butter in skillet over med - high heat; saute vegetables until tender. Add flour; stir and cook 1 min. Add broth and milk; stir and cook until mixture is thick and creamy, about 10 mins. Add seasoning and parsley flakes; stir well before serving.
- Yields: 4 servings.
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
All American Sloppy Joes
Crab With Ginger And Scallions
BLT SandwichSee More