- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 16 oz vegetables (I use some frozen mixed, and whatever else I have on hand: broccoli, squashes, etc)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 14.5 oz broth (chicken or vegetable)
- 2 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 tablespoon Spice Island Garam Masala Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Melt butter in skillet over med - high heat; saute vegetables until tender. Add flour; stir and cook 1 min. Add broth and milk; stir and cook until mixture is thick and creamy, about 10 mins. Add seasoning and parsley flakes; stir well before serving.
- Yields: 4 servings.
NotesI found this recipe on the Spice Islands Garam Masala jar. It's very yummy and is bursting with flavor. Its quick and easy which is wonderful for those busy days during the week.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. (It even tastes good the next day, cold.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cooking for a CureSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More