- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryThis soup is simply delicious!
- 4 medium carrots, halved
- 1 small onion, peeled
- 4 small garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch white pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1/3 cup light silken tofu
- 2 cups veggie broth
- Place carrots, onion and garlic into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4. Blend for 10 seconds or until chopped.
- Heat oil in a small pan and sauté chopped carrots, onion and garlic until the onion is clear and carrots are tender. Add a little broth, if needed.
- Place remaining ingredients into the Vitamix container, add sauteed ingredients and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Blend for 3-4 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
- Serve and enjoy!