- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 2-3 ribs celery, diced
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 8 oz. box elbow macaroni
- 1 jar Marzetti Slaw Dressing (can use regular or light - your choice)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine vegetables.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Combine with vegetables.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate overnight to blend flavors.
- Before serving, add Marzetti Slaw Dressing to moisten.
NotesI've had this recipe for over 30 years. It originally came from my former mother in law. I modified it a little, and we have it at every family gathering. It's very fresh and crunchy and tastes great.
The Help Cookbook: Food and Friendship
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More