- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30
BackstoryI've had this recipe for over 30 years. It originally came from my former mother in law. I modified it a little, and we have it at every family gathering. It's very fresh and crunchy and tastes great.
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 2-3 ribs celery, diced
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 8 oz. box elbow macaroni
- 1 jar Marzetti Slaw Dressing (can use regular or light - your choice)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine vegetables.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Combine with vegetables.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate overnight to blend flavors.
- Before serving, add Marzetti Slaw Dressing to moisten.
Recipes Worth Counter Surfing For - Vizsla Owners Best Loved Recipes
Squash Recipes: Cookbook Club
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
All American Sloppy Joes
Crab With Ginger And Scallions
BLT SandwichSee More