- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2-3 cups
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3 large tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno or habanero pepper, diced (and seeded depending on your preference)
- 1/2 c. cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt and pepper
- Add garlic and cilantro to a food processor and pulse until chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse a few times to combine.
- Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More