- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2-3 cups
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3 large tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno or habanero pepper, diced (and seeded depending on your preference)
- 1/2 c. cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt and pepper
- Add garlic and cilantro to a food processor and pulse until chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse a few times to combine.
- Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More