GARDEN SALAD PIZZA
- Cooking Time: 10-12 min
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 9 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed and risen
- 8 ounce container soft chive flavored cream cheese
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- black olives
- 1/2 small cucumber thinly sliced
- 1/2 green pepper sliced or cooked asparagus spears
- 1/4 purple onion, cut in thin rings
- parsley, chopped
- McCormick/Schilling Salad Supreme seasoning, if desired
Press rolls into a ball. Roll into a 13-inch circle. Place on a 12-inch sprayed pizza pan and poke with a fork several times to keep bubbles from forming. Bake at 350°F 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from the oven and cool.
Spread crust with cream cheese. Arrange vegetables in a decorative pattern. Sprinkle with parsley and Salad Supreme, if desired.