- Cooking Time: 10-12 min
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 9 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed and risen
- 8 ounce container soft chive flavored cream cheese
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- black olives
- 1/2 small cucumber thinly sliced
- 1/2 green pepper sliced or cooked asparagus spears
- 1/4 purple onion, cut in thin rings
- parsley, chopped
- McCormick/Schilling Salad Supreme seasoning, if desired
- Press rolls into a ball. Roll into a 13-inch circle. Place on a 12-inch sprayed pizza pan and poke with a fork several times to keep bubbles from forming. Bake at 350°F 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from the oven and cool.
- Spread crust with cream cheese. Arrange vegetables in a decorative pattern. Sprinkle with parsley and Salad Supreme, if desired.
NotesThis pizza is not only stunning to the eye but oh so good for you and salad lovers will rave about it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More