- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup uncooked small pasta shells
- 3/4 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 small carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup cubed American cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- 1 hard-cooked egg, peeled and chopped
- **I added green peas
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise OR Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup prepared Ranch salad dressing
- 3 TB milk
- 2 TB red wine vinegar
- 1 TB dried minced onion
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, broccoli, carrot, cheese, cucumber, celery, sunflower kernels and egg.
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Recipes for Vitality
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More