GARDEN SHELL PASTA SALAD
- Servings: 6-8
- 1 cup uncooked small pasta shells
- 3/4 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 small carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup cubed American cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- 1 hard-cooked egg, peeled and chopped
- **I added green peas
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise OR Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup prepared Ranch salad dressing
- 3 TB milk
- 2 TB red wine vinegar
- 1 TB dried minced onion
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
In a large bowl, combine the pasta, broccoli, carrot, cheese, cucumber, celery, sunflower kernels and egg.
In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients.
Pour over salad and toss to coat.