- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large tomatoes, each cut into 6 slices
- 6 oz. KRAFT Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, cut into 6 slices
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing, divided
- 6 slices red onion (about 1 large)
- 12 seedless cucumber slices (about 1 medium)
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- PLACE 6 of the tomato slices on platter; top each with 1 cheese slice.
- Drizzle with half of the dressing.
- TOP each with 1 onion slice, 2 cucumber slices and second tomato slice.
- DRIZZLE with remaining dressing; top with basil.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More