- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large tomatoes, each cut into 6 slices
- 6 oz. KRAFT Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, cut into 6 slices
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing, divided
- 6 slices red onion (about 1 large)
- 12 seedless cucumber slices (about 1 medium)
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- PLACE 6 of the tomato slices on platter; top each with 1 cheese slice.
- Drizzle with half of the dressing.
- TOP each with 1 onion slice, 2 cucumber slices and second tomato slice.
- DRIZZLE with remaining dressing; top with basil.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More