- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cups slide carrots
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups fat free broth (beef, chicken, or vegetables)
- 1 1/2 cups diced green cabbage
- 1/2 cups green beans
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup diced zucchini
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 bullion cubes
- 1. In large saucepan, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, saute carrot, onion, and garlic over low heat until softened, about 5 minutes.
- 2. Add broth, cabbage, beans, tomato paste, basil, oregano, and salt; bring to boil.
- 3. Lower heat and simmer, covered for 15 minutes or until beans are tender
- 4. Stir in zucchini and heat 3-4 minutes.
- 5. Serve Hot
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in FilmSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More