- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThese are so simple, and SO good! You can switch out the vegtables depending on what you like, but every combination I have made so far has been great. Every time I have people over I serve these, and they are always the first to go!
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package Ranch-style dressing mix
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Roll out crescent rolls onto a large non-stick baking sheet.
- Stretch and flatten to form a single rectangular shape on the baking sheet.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool.
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl.
- Mix cream cheese with 1/2 of the ranch dressing mix.
- Adjust the amount of dressing mix to taste.
- Spread the mixture over the cooled crust.
- Arrange carrots, red bell pepper, broccoli and green onions on top.
- Chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour. Cut into bite-size squares to serve.