- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package Ranch-style dressing mix
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Roll out crescent rolls onto a large non-stick baking sheet.
- Stretch and flatten to form a single rectangular shape on the baking sheet.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool.
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl.
- Mix cream cheese with 1/2 of the ranch dressing mix.
- Adjust the amount of dressing mix to taste.
- Spread the mixture over the cooled crust.
- Arrange carrots, red bell pepper, broccoli and green onions on top.
- Chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour. Cut into bite-size squares to serve.
NotesThese are so simple, and SO good! You can switch out the vegtables depending on what you like, but every combination I have made so far has been great. Every time I have people over I serve these, and they are always the first to go!
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Sharing Christmas with Friends
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More