BackstoryLittle bundles of cheesy goodness! Perfect as an appetizer served with marinara sauce or try them with your favorite Italian entree.
Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2211
- 16 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 16 ounce block of mozzarella cheese, cut into 16 equal cubes
- butter, olive oil or beaten egg
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons oregano flakes
- marinara sauce
- Flatten each dinner roll into a 4-inch circle and place a cheese cube in the middle.
- Bring the edges together and pinch firmly to seal completely.
- Place seam side down on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- In a bowl, combine garlic salt, Italian seasoning and oregano until well combined.
- Remove plastic wrap from rolls and brush each one with butter, olive oil, or beaten egg.
- Sprinkle with seasoning mixture.
- Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve hot with warm marinara sauce.