- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ball of garlic & herb pizza dough (from Trader Joes)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast (about 8 ounces)
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup italian blend shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- - Combine the first 3 ingredients.
- - Place dough on a greased baking sheet & flatten out.
- - Brush garlic/vinegar mixture over crust.
- - Top with chicken, cheese, mushrooms & parsley.
- - Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheeses melts.
- *In the event I make this recipe again, I would use a plain crust. I found the herb & garlic crust slightly strong with the garlic/vinegar mixture.... OR I would omit the vinegar mixture altogether and just add minced garlic over the crust before baking.
NotesWhat's easy to make, full of flavor and healthy for you? A garlic & herb chicken pizza! It was an easy dinner night in my kitchen, with the help of some pre-made pizza dough, cheese and cooked chicken!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More