- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ball of garlic & herb pizza dough (from Trader Joes)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast (about 8 ounces)
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup italian blend shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- - Combine the first 3 ingredients.
- - Place dough on a greased baking sheet & flatten out.
- - Brush garlic/vinegar mixture over crust.
- - Top with chicken, cheese, mushrooms & parsley.
- - Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheeses melts.
- *In the event I make this recipe again, I would use a plain crust. I found the herb & garlic crust slightly strong with the garlic/vinegar mixture.... OR I would omit the vinegar mixture altogether and just add minced garlic over the crust before baking.
NotesWhat's easy to make, full of flavor and healthy for you? A garlic & herb chicken pizza! It was an easy dinner night in my kitchen, with the help of some pre-made pizza dough, cheese and cooked chicken!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More