- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick butter or margarine, softened
- 2-4 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 to 1 1/2 Tablespoons crushed red pepper (red pepper flakes)
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 6 dashes red hot sauce or to taste
- Place all in bowl and beat until smooth.
- Put in a storage container with lid or cover with plastic wrap.
- Tastes best if refrigerated a few hours or overnight.
NotesGreat with home-made bread, crackers, pretzels. Easy and quick, but make ahead night before for best flavor.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More