- Cooking Time: 20 to 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup Mayo
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons Lipon dry savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2-1 cup of dry bread crumbs
- In a bowl, combine mayo,cheese,garlic and soup mix. Place bread crumbs on a plate.
- Roll chicken in mayo mix.
- Than press in bread crumbs to coat.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- If in a hurry pour mayo mix over the top of chicken and sprinkle 1/2 of the bread crumbs and bake.
NotesNot sure where I got this recipe,but if you like Garlic this ones for you. It is moist with a crispy outside.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Growers' Giveback Potluck
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More