- Cooking Time: 20 to 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup Mayo
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons Lipon dry savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2-1 cup of dry bread crumbs
- In a bowl, combine mayo,cheese,garlic and soup mix. Place bread crumbs on a plate.
- Roll chicken in mayo mix.
- Than press in bread crumbs to coat.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- If in a hurry pour mayo mix over the top of chicken and sprinkle 1/2 of the bread crumbs and bake.
NotesNot sure where I got this recipe,but if you like Garlic this ones for you. It is moist with a crispy outside.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More