- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bulb of garlic (bulb...not clove)
- 2 large sprigs of fresh basil
- 750 ml premium vodka
- 32 oz jar with a lid
- Separate the cloves of garlic and remove all the skins. Combine the garlic, basil and vodka in the jar.
- Cover and store in a dark place, at room temperature, for 4 days.
- Strain it though a coffee filter
- Store in a pretty little jar the same way you'd store your regular vodka
NotesI wanted to do something fun for National Garlic Day. If you're a garlic fan and happen to enjoy a little (or more) vodka every now and then (or more)...then you just might enjoy this pungent, flavorful infused vodka. The garlic is definitely pronounce. The notes of basil are just fun!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More