- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bulb of garlic (bulb...not clove)
- 2 large sprigs of fresh basil
- 750 ml premium vodka
- 32 oz jar with a lid
- Separate the cloves of garlic and remove all the skins. Combine the garlic, basil and vodka in the jar.
- Cover and store in a dark place, at room temperature, for 4 days.
- Strain it though a coffee filter
- Store in a pretty little jar the same way you'd store your regular vodka
NotesI wanted to do something fun for National Garlic Day. If you're a garlic fan and happen to enjoy a little (or more) vodka every now and then (or more)...then you just might enjoy this pungent, flavorful infused vodka. The garlic is definitely pronounce. The notes of basil are just fun!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More