- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 drops red pepper sauce
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Salad greens if desired
- Place tomatoes in glass dish.
- Shake remaining ingredients except cheese and salad green in tightly covered container.
- Pour over tomatoes.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours, tossing occasionally.
- Layer cheese alternately with tomatoes on salad greens and serve
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More