- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 15 oz. can Great Northern Beans, drained well
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sea salt-approx.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons garlic juice
- 2 Tablespoons fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Pinch of white pepper
- Blend in food processor until smooth
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More