- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 slices Italian bread (1 inch thick)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 large roma tomatoes, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1(14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and trimmed
- 8 ounces Fontina cheese, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 6-8 basil leaves, julienned
- salt and pepper
- Combine olive oil and garlic in a bowl and mix well.
- Reserve half the olive oil mixture.
- Brush both sides of the bread slices with the remaining olive oil mixture.
- Arrange the slices in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Broil for 2 minutes perside or until brown.
- Cut each slice into 1 inch cubes.
- Whisk the reserved olive oil mixture and balsamic vinegar in a bowl.
- Add the bread cubes, tomatoes, artichokes, cheese, green onions and basil and mix gently.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More