- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 slices Italian bread (1 inch thick)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 large roma tomatoes, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1(14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and trimmed
- 8 ounces Fontina cheese, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 6-8 basil leaves, julienned
- salt and pepper
- Combine olive oil and garlic in a bowl and mix well.
- Reserve half the olive oil mixture.
- Brush both sides of the bread slices with the remaining olive oil mixture.
- Arrange the slices in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Broil for 2 minutes perside or until brown.
- Cut each slice into 1 inch cubes.
- Whisk the reserved olive oil mixture and balsamic vinegar in a bowl.
- Add the bread cubes, tomatoes, artichokes, cheese, green onions and basil and mix gently.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More