- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- * 1 (1 pound) loaf unsliced French bread
- * 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- * 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- * 2 large cloves fresh garlic, crushed and minced finely
- * paprika
- Cut French bread loaf into 1-inch thick slices, but not quite all the way through. Combine butter, parsley, and garlic, stirring well; spread between bread slices. Sprinkle each slice with a little paprika, if desired. Reassemble the loaf; wrap in aluminum foil. Bake at 350° for about 20 minutes.
NotesDelicious garlic bread, made with a loaf of French bread and fresh garlic.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More