- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box mini penne (if possible) but any pasta will do
- 2 t. minced garlic (in oil)
- 3 heads broccoli with flowerettes cut off and cut up, as well as a generous amount of the stem
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 8 oz. coursely grated romano cheese
- Boil penne in salted water until done.
- At the same time, over a low heat lightly brown the garlic in the olive oil.
- At the same time, steam the broccoli.
- When the broccoli is done, add it to the olive oil (in a LARGE SKILLET--I use my Pampered Chef Large Skillet) Stir to get the garlic infused into the broccoli. When the pasta is done, add it to the broccoli and garlic and stir. Stir in the cheese and cover until you are ready to serve. Serves 5-6 persons.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
My Family Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More