GARLIC BUTTER FOR LOBSTER TAILS
- Cooking Time: .5
- Preparation Time: 2
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter (divided)
- 1 clove garlic smashed but not chopped
- chopped fresh parsley for a garnish
- baste lobster tails with a tablespoon of melted butter while cooking
- the other two tablespoons of butter and garlic should be placed in a microwave safe bowl and heated on high until the butter is melted (30 seconds)
- remove garlic
- serve with lobster!
NotesI always wanted to know the perfect ratio for butter and garlic on my lobster tails. This is the perfect one!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More