- Cooking Time: .5
- Preparation Time: 2
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter (divided)
- 1 clove garlic smashed but not chopped
- chopped fresh parsley for a garnish
- baste lobster tails with a tablespoon of melted butter while cooking
- the other two tablespoons of butter and garlic should be placed in a microwave safe bowl and heated on high until the butter is melted (30 seconds)
- remove garlic
- serve with lobster!
NotesI always wanted to know the perfect ratio for butter and garlic on my lobster tails. This is the perfect one!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cole Family Cookbook 2015See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More