- Cooking Time: .5
- Preparation Time: 2
BackstoryI always wanted to know the perfect ratio for butter and garlic on my lobster tails. This is the perfect one!
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter (divided)
- 1 clove garlic smashed but not chopped
- chopped fresh parsley for a garnish
- baste lobster tails with a tablespoon of melted butter while cooking
- the other two tablespoons of butter and garlic should be placed in a microwave safe bowl and heated on high until the butter is melted (30 seconds)
- remove garlic
- serve with lobster!