- Cooking Time: .5
- Preparation Time: 2
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter (divided)
- 1 clove garlic smashed but not chopped
- chopped fresh parsley for a garnish
- baste lobster tails with a tablespoon of melted butter while cooking
- the other two tablespoons of butter and garlic should be placed in a microwave safe bowl and heated on high until the butter is melted (30 seconds)
- remove garlic
- serve with lobster!
NotesI always wanted to know the perfect ratio for butter and garlic on my lobster tails. This is the perfect one!
Lau Family Recipes
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More