- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded thin
- - Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- - Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, and cook the garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
- - In a shallow bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, parsley, oregano, pepper, and salt.
- - Dip each chicken breast in the garlic butter to coat, then press into the bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange the coated chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Drizzle with any remaining butter and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
- - Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- *I substitute Olive Oil for butter and it always turns out just as good.
NotesIt's garlic. It's cheddar. What could go wrong?
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More