- Cooking Time: 30 to 45
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded thin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, and cook the garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, parsley, oregano, pepper, and salt.
- Coat chicken in garlic butter, then dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place chicken on a cooling rack placed over a baking sheet (I line the baking sheet with foil for easy cleanup).
- Bake for 30-45 minutes depending on the size of your chicken breasts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More