- Cooking Time: 30 to 45
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded thin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, and cook the garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, parsley, oregano, pepper, and salt.
- Coat chicken in garlic butter, then dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place chicken on a cooling rack placed over a baking sheet (I line the baking sheet with foil for easy cleanup).
- Bake for 30-45 minutes depending on the size of your chicken breasts.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean pasteSee More