- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pork chops - pounded thin
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- * Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, and cook the garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
- * In a shallow bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, parsley, oregano, pepper, and salt.
- Dip each pork chop in the garlic butter to coat, then press into the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the coated pork chops in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Drizzle with any remaining butter and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until pork chops are dome to your liking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More