GARLIC CHEDDAR PORK CHOPS
- Cooking Time: 30
- 4 pork chops - pounded thin
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
* Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, and cook the garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
* In a shallow bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, parsley, oregano, pepper, and salt.
Dip each pork chop in the garlic butter to coat, then press into the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the coated pork chops in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Drizzle with any remaining butter and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until pork chops are dome to your liking.