- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pork chops - pounded thin
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- * Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, and cook the garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
- * In a shallow bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, parsley, oregano, pepper, and salt.
- Dip each pork chop in the garlic butter to coat, then press into the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the coated pork chops in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Drizzle with any remaining butter and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until pork chops are dome to your liking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More