- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash of red pepper
- Stir together 2 cups Bisquick, 2/3 cup of milk and 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Drop on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 450 degrees until golden brown, about fifteen minutes, depending on your oven.
- When you take them out, brush the tops with 2 tablespoons melted butter seasoned with 1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder and a dash of red pepper.
NotesAlmost identical to Red Lobsters garlic biscuits.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More