- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash of red pepper
- Stir together 2 cups Bisquick, 2/3 cup of milk and 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Drop on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 450 degrees until golden brown, about fifteen minutes, depending on your oven.
- When you take them out, brush the tops with 2 tablespoons melted butter seasoned with 1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder and a dash of red pepper.
NotesAlmost identical to Red Lobsters garlic biscuits.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More