- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup pieces or crumbles of goat cheese
- 1/2 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, butter, basil and garlic and mix well.
- Dip rolls in oil mixture to completely coat and layer in a sprayed 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Sprinkle goat cheese and parmesan cheese in between rolls.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until almost double.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 35-40 minutes. Cover with foil last 10 minutes of baking, if necessary, to prevent over browning.
NotesBake this beautiful Garlic Cheese Bubble Loaf, and watch your family bubble over with excitement as the aroma fills your home.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More