GARLIC CHEESE BUBBLE LOAF
- 16 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup pieces or crumbles of goat cheese
- 1/2 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
In a bowl, combine olive oil, butter, basil and garlic and mix well.
Dip rolls in oil mixture to completely coat and layer in a sprayed 9x5-inch loaf pan.
Sprinkle goat cheese and parmesan cheese in between rolls.
Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until almost double.
Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 35-40 minutes. Cover with foil last 10 minutes of baking, if necessary, to prevent over browning.