- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup pieces or crumbles of goat cheese
- 1/2 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, butter, basil and garlic and mix well.
- Dip rolls in oil mixture to completely coat and layer in a sprayed 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Sprinkle goat cheese and parmesan cheese in between rolls.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until almost double.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 35-40 minutes. Cover with foil last 10 minutes of baking, if necessary, to prevent over browning.
NotesBake this beautiful Garlic Cheese Bubble Loaf, and watch your family bubble over with excitement as the aroma fills your home.
Watt's Cooking in PA?
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More