- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 4 T Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 t Salt
- 1/2 t Celery Seed
- Dash Pepper
- 1/8 t Garlic Powder
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; blend well. Spoon mixture onto a
- 6-inch square of aluminum foil and fold to make airtight. Label as Cheese Dip Mix. Store in a cool, dry place and use within 4 months.
- Makes 1 package (about 2 T) of mix. This recipe can be increased to make
- more packages.
- Cheese Dip: Combine 1 cup of sour cream and 1 package of mix.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Makes about 1 cup of dip.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
GAES PTO Recipes
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More