- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 4 T Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 t Salt
- 1/2 t Celery Seed
- Dash Pepper
- 1/8 t Garlic Powder
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; blend well. Spoon mixture onto a
- 6-inch square of aluminum foil and fold to make airtight. Label as Cheese Dip Mix. Store in a cool, dry place and use within 4 months.
- Makes 1 package (about 2 T) of mix. This recipe can be increased to make
- more packages.
- Cheese Dip: Combine 1 cup of sour cream and 1 package of mix.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Makes about 1 cup of dip.
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More