- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 4 T Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 t Salt
- 1/2 t Celery Seed
- Dash Pepper
- 1/8 t Garlic Powder
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; blend well. Spoon mixture onto a
- 6-inch square of aluminum foil and fold to make airtight. Label as Cheese Dip Mix. Store in a cool, dry place and use within 4 months.
- Makes 1 package (about 2 T) of mix. This recipe can be increased to make
- more packages.
- Cheese Dip: Combine 1 cup of sour cream and 1 package of mix.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Makes about 1 cup of dip.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Get Cookin'See More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More